Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogging Seriously

This coming April 2 I will be graduating and will join the thousands young professional tambays of the Philippines. When I was still studying (technically I am still studying hehehe) I wasn't able to focus on blogging, I have many attempts on pursuing it but my lazy fingers did not permitted me. Now, I am very hopeful that I can focus on sharing my many (mis)adventures in life.

This blog is personal (but of course, I will publish it publicly soon...). I want it to be more intimate when it comes to information and facts about me. This will be my travel log as well, as I will be documenting all of my travels starting April 2011. 

I am a very frustrated writer, I have a lot of thoughts in mind but I am afraid to write it down because of grammar sensitivity. I am anxious that some people will censure the way I write. I am also not particular with punctuations, so expect jumbled symbols and characters in my future posts hehehe.

However, content wise (though, sometimes you can read erroneous Subject-Verb Agreement) you will enjoy my blog and everything on it. 

Join me as I will accomplish the ultimate dream of my life - to set foot on all 79 provinces of the Philippines. Together let's discover new things including foods, tourist spots, activities, festivals, and everything that our country has to offer. ~ dregzdiscoveries ~

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your graduation!

    hope you can accomplish this: - to set foot on all 79 provinces of the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...